Thursday, October 7, 2010

Megan's Birthday Card




I am having a great day crafting. I can't really go anywhere cause Glenn is not moving very fast so someone has to be his gofer for a few more days. I am definitely moving his oxygen machine to the other room tonight so I can get some rest. He slept right thru all the noise but I didn't. Hope I either get used to it or the bi pap machine is not so loud. He only is using the oxygen until his sleep study and gets his machine.

I hope Megan likes her card. This is one of my favorites of the new Tildas.

6 comments:

  1. Mom,
    I love that image and I have the perfect paper to go with it! Can't wait for you to get here. You are so good at coloring the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute! I just love the kerchief on her head and all the cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is just darling. Everything fits so great togehter. The DP, the little charm- really beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love the coloring and your gorgeous dsp and the charm, all are perfectly coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, isn't this adorable...such beautiful coloring and I love the little cherry charm!!!! My DH uses a CPap machine at night so I wear ear plugs...we both get a good nights sleep..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.