Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Meet Jevin Don Gaston!




We had a wonderful surprise on Christmas Eve. We were all opening presents when my daughter Denise came into the room and said Steve, my DS, was taking Megan and her husband to the ER. Megan was supposed to have Jevin on Monday the 27, but Jevin had other plans. He wanted to come early. She was going to have a C section as I said on the 27th. They left about 9:00 PM and by 10:06 the surgery was over and Jevin was born. Here are a few photos of him and his older brother.

Jevin, Justin and Jevin(Jevin's Daddy) and Steve, Jevin and Jace. Steve is my son and Jevin's Grandpa.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Linda, what a wonderful Christmas gift for your family. Such a beautiful baby, and the big bro is super cute, too! Congratulations to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world dear Jevin.
    Your grandson is sooo sweet dear Linda.
    I hope mom is well too
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, these are beautiful pictures . Congrats to your new Grandson. He looks so sweet.

    I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he precious! Love all that dark hair! What a fabulous Christmas surprise; thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise, Linda...congrats!!! Jevin is a beautiful baby...looks like all the men in the family are super happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.