Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first LOTV!




I am loving these LOTV images but for me with my arthritis, they are hard to color cause the images have tiny parts. I am sure for younger and more agile ladies they will be no problem at all. Sometimes my RA does get in my way.

Thanks everyone for checking out Donelda's and my blogs while we had our challenge. I appreciate the visits and comments. Thanks for coming by today. I'm going to church and then clean the extra bedroom tomorrow and hopefully still have some playtime in the craft room.

7 comments:

  1. Linda, you made a great job with coloring. Your card is very sweet and i like the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda she is just adorable you have colored her to erfection ! Love your card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda, I think you colored her beautifully. I haven't tried to color one yet, but know mine wont look as great as this. Love the bunch of flowers in the corner, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Linda I really love this one!! So sweet and I agree your coloring is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, I got the girl with the boa! She is really cute great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet image. I am so sorry that your RA gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image! This is just lovely with the soft colors and the flowers...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.