Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home again!



I had a wonderful time on my trip to Eureka, CA and San Francisco but their is no place like home. It was fun traveling with my Grandaughter and seeing another Grandaughter Nicki, and grandson Chris and all the great grandkids but I am happy to be home. I will miss all of them tho, especially Denise and Gregg. I found this card on my desk and decided to post it as I have not had time to do anything. We didn't get home until 1:00 AM this morning. I slept until 10:00 AM. Thanks for taking time to stop by and leave comments.
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Love the dp. This is such a cute tilda and you did a great job coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how CUTE she is sitting on a log, so PRETTY!~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is very beautiful. Your coloring ist amazing,the DP and the little charm are perfect together. Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest little Tilda, Linda...she looks adorable in her blue dress and just look at those rosey cheeks...sooo precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors here! This is beautifully colored and embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Linda. Love the colors and that dsp is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.