Thursday, June 16, 2011

CAS Challenge Card!




This was the image Donelda sent us to do for the month of June. Awesome image as Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. It is hard to make a CAS card as I love all the extra embellishments but this one seems to be okay the way it is. I'm not sure it qualifies or not since I've never read the rules for Clean and Simple but hope this qualifies.

I am also adding a few photos of our Granddaughter Elly! This was the reason we went to Houston, to see her Dance Recital. She was fabulous in a type of free dance and tap dance.



Challenges I am entering;
Delightful Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs, Linda

9 comments:

  1. Your CAS card is sooo gorgeous, Linda...your coloring on the tulips is sooo gorgeous and the bow is the perfect finishing touch!!!! Your granddaughter is adorable...how fun to be able to see her dancing recital!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the purple shades you used.
    Thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at Delightful Challenges
    Good luck for the draw
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Very cute card!! I love your ribbon!!
    Your granddaughter is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, your card is awesome. Love the pink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Linda.

    Bet you was well proud of your Grandaughters.

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute granddaughter - cute!!!!! I know she makes you smile all over - she sure has brought a smile to my face!! She sure does look fabulous! Your card is pretty but your granddaughter is gorgeous!!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautifully CAS; love the satin bow...it's perfect! Elly is a cutie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.