Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!


This card is for the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge to use a song for inspiration. I got this stamp last November while I was visiting my daughter in Oregon and just now inking it up. It was a fun image to color.

I am happy to report it has been raining lightly off and on since yesterday. We really needed it after all the heat we had this summer. We are way below normal for our rain so this should help the grass and maybe those brown spots will go away. Have a great weekend everyone.

I am entering this in:
Outlawz Greeting Challenge: Song Inspiration

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the image - I think I have it somewhere in my Christmas stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is fabulous!!!! What a delightful christmas card!!!! Love the image and the colors are awesome!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda, this is fabulous !! The DP is great and i like your layout. Very pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you are getting some rain dear heart and I hope it continues. This is such a cute Christmas card - love you paper but I am a country kind of gal. Your snowman and his pal Rudolph are cute as they can be. This certainly is a happy card for sure!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is adorable!!! LOVE that paper! It looks like a quilt! Super cute image too! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the bright colors and the gold accents are fabulous (along with that glittery nose)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you got a little rain, Linda...we have had a couple of showers but need so much more!!
    I love your adorable Christmas card...the image is really cute and I love the awesome layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.