Thursday, October 6, 2011

For the Outlawz Colour Challenge!


The Outlawz are having a celebration for 1000 members and have $800.00 in prizes available. There are 5 games, a tutorial blog hop, 2 scavenger hunts and 7 challenges. All seven challenges are participating in the party from start to finish. Unlike a regular week, all of the challenges start on Monday, Oct 3 and each has a different challenge for you to play to win prizes! The Challenges are located in the Challenge tab in the top tool bar with a drop down menu. Make sure you visit all 7 challenges to win more prizes!

Here is a card I am entering in their color challenge: You had to do a fancy fold card and the tutorials for each fold are on the different challenges.

6 comments:

  1. This looks so cool Linda. Never tried a fold like this it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek Linda, this is fabulous!! wowzers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Linda - look what you have done!! Was this hard to do? I love it and I love the colors and the way you have designed it. One fabulous card my friend!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, what gorgeous colors, Linda...the fancy fold is beautiful and I love the papers and stamps you used!!!! I'll have to give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh how gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.