Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Card for CMC Bookendz!


I love this Crissy Armstrong image. This is for the Bookendz Group and the card is for the book we have been reading. The book is Einstein and Emily, by Linda Francis Lee and it is a fabulous book. Can't wait to see what our next book will be. Every book has been great so if you love to read you should check it out HERE. At the end of each month we have a party to discuss the book and Suzanne gives away prizes and they are great prizes that any crafter would love to have. You do not have to be taking Suzanne's Copic classes to join her challenges or bookclub.

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Linda! Love the dog! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...love the fun image and the twine accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what Sandy would look like to me!! Very cute card - loving with a bit of scoundrel - Sandy is saying "this is MY bone".
    I finished the book just in time - My sister's birthday is today - finished her card - just in time. My grandson's birthday is Sunday and I just finished it so I could mail it. Whew -- maybe I will make a card for the next book we will be reading. Love your card Linda - big smile on my face!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is great. Perfect for the book. Love the combo of papers you've used, very manly and perfect with this pup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did an awesome job Linda! I love the colouring job too! Sweet!! hugs!! Crissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda I love this dog He has such personality. Great job on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now as much as I love dogs this sure puts a smile on my face!!!!!! Gorgeous colors and so so adorable!!!!!! Love it linda!!!! You have been busy!!!!!!WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lil' guy is just to cute. I love the paper's you used..you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just adorable just sitting their. Great job coloring him. Love your layout. This is a really fun card.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling little pup, Linda....he looks so cute with that big bone in his mouth!!! The book sounds great, too...I'll have to see if I can find it on Amazon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, what an adorable card!!! He is such a cutie!!! I love your papers!! Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.