Monday, February 27, 2012

Liebster Blog


I was very honored to recieve this award from not one but two friends.  Marie and Dawn. Liebster in German means "dearest" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from on small blog under 200 followers to other small blogs which helps to spread knowledge and readership.  Thank you my friends for thinking of me.  Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me.  I appreciate your friendship and you are both wonderful followers.


      
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.

So now I would like to pass on the award  - this was not easy as there are so many blogs I follow and admire but I did have to knock out all of those with over 200 followers (which did help!).  In the end I picked the following blogs, listed in no particular idea



3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, Linda. You are dear to me, and I appreciate the award too. :) Take care and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.