Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Corrosive Challenge #189!

Welcome to another Corrosive Challenge:  Our Challenge this fortnight is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and there are so many wonderful images in her etsy store.  Here is a little about her.

Lacy Sunshine Stamps offers beautiful original and imaginative digital stamps for all your paper crafting needs. 

All images from Lacy Sunshine are hand drawn and designed by myself, Heather Valentin, a professional artist, muralist and illustrator and my dad, professional artist, G.P. 

From the art desk of Lacy Sunshine's creator....

"I am one who loves creating timeless pieces from my heart and soul, creating an extraordinary world filled with magic and whimsical friends.... one drawing at a time. Come journey with me now into my Lacy Sunshine World".


Have a great day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Linda this is just precious with beautiful colouring and such a cute image. Love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Linda! Love the papers and fun image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card Linda. Love the image and papers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Linda. What a sweet image and fabulous coloring, too. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and your coloring looks fab.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! Cute!!! Adorable image and love the papers.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love red and brown together. Cute as can be Linda. I do hope your eyes are better but from the looks of your cards they must be okay - you do such a wonderful job!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Linda - lovely colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card, Linda! Such a darling image, great coloring, and fun design! Love the pretty DP and ribbon you used! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image (will have to check those out!) and you always have the perfect papers to complement it...darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.